Debra Lewis, DDS - Keeping Smiles Bright.
We look forward to seeing your smiling face again! We hope to reopen the office mid June. If you had an appointment or spoke with Dr. Lewis about treatment during the closure, we will call you soon to schedule an appointment. For the health and safety of patients, staff and family members, we ask all patients to:
- Participate in a PRE-TREATMENT HEALTH SCREENING phone call. Please do not come to the office if you are ill.
- Stay in your car and call us, (231) 276-6789, to check in. We will meet you in the entry way to complete an IN OFFICE HEALTH SCREENING.
- Please hand sanitize while in the office. Wear a mask, except when receiving treatment
- Only the patient may enter the building. Family members must remain outside. Our reception area is closed at this time.
- Please be prepared to pay with credit card or check, no cash payments (bring your own pen )
A few other things to consider…
- The clinical staff now wears surgical gowns, face shields, masks and gloves.
- Your appointment time may change to allow adequate time to disinfect and sterilize treatment rooms.
- We continually review CDC, OSHA, and Dental experts’ advice to maintain the highest level of protection and health possible.
- Thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate this pandemic. You won’t see it, but we’ll be smiling happy smiles to see you again!
Dr. Debra Lewis
For over 30 years Dr. Debra Lewis, DDS has provided complete dental care for the whole family in a comfortable, supportive environment. She and her caring staff will help you care for your teeth for a lifetime.
This group specializes in patient-focused dentistry and works to translate your treatment needs into a practical solution. They listen to your concerns and goals and work with you to outline a treatment plan that will help you achieve your best dental health. The expert staff has vast experience dealing with insurance companies and will act as your advocate to help you maximize your insurance benefits. For your convenience, the office provides a full range of services for dental treatment and prevention on site. Click here for a complete list of services.